Wednesday 20 September 2017

We'll keep making this game great!

Yes, I know what you are thinking: "Argh, those goddamn game designers! They only do what they want and never listen to us!"

Let me tell you that there are indeed creators out there, who like to do video games, hentai video games to be more specific, that are actually based on love and feedback.

Right now you are reading the lines of such a creator.

Let me do a review of all the major things you guys have suggested that affected the game in the end:

  • zum Damenhaus: the concept (me)
  • plantgirls (me)
  • tutorial and dialogues (me)
  • animals(in general) (me)
  • Cassandra and reasearching (me)
  • Fast forward button (you)
  • girls walking between rooms (you)
  • ending the day will let your girls stay in their room (you)
  • masturbation (me)
  • VIP girl on girl (you and me)
  • make Amandas face prettier (you)
  • re-size brothel rooms (you)
  • day, night and weather (me)
  • bunnygirls and insects as a pack (you)
  • happiness feature (me)
  • choose waiting client (you)
  • gangbang (you)
  • automatic client assignment (you)
  • gloryholes (you
  • sound and music (you)
  • Madelines special bar animation (you)

I haven't counted things like improved zooming and other small stuff, although those are influenced by you, too. There were tons of adjustments I did because of your feedback and bug reports!

So, you see, it is possible to influence a game!

To conclude: I would say it's a very good mix! We can do it and bring this game to a glorious finish some day!

Your
random Crow

4 comments:

  1. it would be good if there were also women going to the brothel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This game is not called 'zum Herrenhaus' :p

      But seriously: Sure, it would make sense, but would need a ton of new animations, considering either new lesbian animations or either futa on female animations. Or male slave.

      I don't have the time for that. Anyhow, I will find something different, but not in that grand scale for sure!

      Delete
    2. Okay, so do not put it on women, but will you do new areas ?? and what would you put in them

      Delete
    3. A new location will come. Probably with version 3.1. But what it will be is a secret! Well, actually I don't know yet, since my patrons decide this.
      It definitely will be a dominant species though.

      Delete