Sunday 8 October 2017

Gangbang poll result and new poll

The question was: Which characters gangbang animation do you love the most?
After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:

398 people with a multiple choice option voted for:
  1. Amanda: 176 (44%)
  2. Madeline: 67 (16%)
  3. Cassandra: 93 (23%)
  4. Slave: 125 (31%)
  5. Plantgirl: 36 (9%)
  6. Bunnygirl: 117(29%)
Which brings the winner in this order:
Amanda > Slave > Bunnygirl > Cassandra > Madeline > Plantgirl

So... I heard you guys are into double penetration? :) Everything with no control whatsoever from the girl? Good to know.

All in all I like every animation very much. But if I need to choose then I would vote for Amanda and Madeline.



Next poll:

The next poll will be something different; maybe even boring.
'zum Damenhaus' was completly written in english. I chose that, because I don't intend to make translations into other languages, so I got the one most people understand. My next project also will be in english; It will be even more vital for the next game then with zDh.
So my question is:

How good are you in english? How much do you understand?


Please vote for the option that comes closest to your capabilitys.


To my current development status:

You can see forward to the 15th October 2017 as the latest possible release day!

With much love
random Crow

2 comments:

  1. great stuff when the game going to appear on newground with all the other stuff, and wants the next race going to be. something that spanks our girls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The new race would rather spank the clients :> She is a feisty one!

      Delete