Thursday 7 September 2017

Protagonist gender poll result; new gangbang poll

The question was: Which gender are you preferring for the protagonist in a hentai game?


After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:

273 people voted for:

  • Female                                  94 (34%)
  • Male                                      46 (16%)
  • Hermaphrodite (Futa)           90 (32%)
  • Something different                3 (1%)
  • I like pretty much anything   40 (14%)

I am really, really surprised that a Futa hero is so popular. Well, good I run those polls. The more you know.

I would go with the majority of people: Female 

Alright, next poll:

I hope you made good use of the gangbang rooms, cause I want to know your favourite girl in it.
I allow multiple choice, so choose whoever you like.

random Crow

P.S. Did you know, that Madeline has two cum shot animations? Just as a random, impartial note.

4 comments:

  1. I like futa best since some penis action is nice to see but with their feminine features it makes it the best of both worlds,you can still consider them female so you can see them screw and be screwed.

    Less in to gay stuff personally though it can be enjoyable, if there's a dominant theme to it.


    Random idea for that, if m/m was introduced maybe there could be a thing where guards occasionally check out the brothel and fine you but under certain conditions you could capture them and have them..."used"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also oops is the poll carried out here? (I'm possibly being dumb) if so I like Amanda's position best since you see all the action.

      Delete
    2. Yes, I am totaly with you argumentation given above. Sounds reasonable. I had a futa phase, but it's not that important for me anymore, though I like to still see it once in a while.

      I don't think that gay stuff is happening.

      The poll is on this blog on the right side, you can't miss it.

      Delete
  2. I defiantly like amandas the most as it shows the most to us and well its DP, which is freaking sexy.

    ReplyDelete