Friday 1 September 2017

Just a status update

Hello people of the world!

I'm not done yet with the new version; it will be coming later then normal. Because I need to implement something into 79 animations. Yes, 79 animations! This takes a while. But I won't tell what it is...

...

...

It's sound, okay! 'zum Damenhaus' will finally get some sound!

Damn, sorry, I spoiled the surprise. But I am happy that the project is heading in this direction. It was something (like so much) that didn't have a big priority for me, but people tell me different. So, if you're one of those people, you will enjoy the next version more then ever!

Something else will be added, too. But you will see this when the update comes live.
Still, be patient, it won't be in the next two weeks.
You will hear from me again.


Cheers

random Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment