Wednesday 22 March 2017

Teaser, status and functioning "Game" tab!

Hey people,

I will be done with the next version within the next two weeks.

Also I finally managed to make the "Game" tab functioning! At least as I tried it.
I used chrome and had the same issues like all of you guys. I couldn't figure it out. So I asked Vadim from Games of desire.
He led me into the right direction and the issue was actually something completely different: Apparently, since I uploaded 'zum Damenhaus' in google groups and hard linked it to my blog, only people who are registered in google could play the game! Duh!
So I did exactly that and what? It worked!
Simultaneously this means, that people who must have had the problem of not being able to play the game on my blog, are far more than I thought....

Oh well, the solution was that everybody who wants to play the game, I must give them the permission over google services to do so, without registration. So it should work for everybody now.

Last but not least I've got a tease for you. Not the one that brothel girls give you, but more of a picture. Sorry :/


No comments:

Post a Comment