Saturday 25 March 2017

Sticky stuff poll result and new poll

The question was: What is your opinion on cum of a different colour?
 
After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:
242 people voted for:
  1. I associate white liquids with cum. Means white is the best for me!             87 (35%)
  2. As long as a different colour fits the situation, I can see this happen.           105 (43%)
  3. For the sake of small variety, I think it's okay... But keep it very limited...   26 (10%)
  4. It's something unusual. I actually would prefer it over white.                       10 (4%)
  5. Somehow, I am really into this weird coloured stuff! The more, the better! 14 (5%)
Thanks for the information. I like white the most. But for this poll I would go with (3) regardless.
"Oh, that's what this poll was for..." I hope people will say this someday ;) Quite mysterious...


Anyhow, it is time for the big showdown! Not a new version, there you have to be patient for a few more days...

I mean Amanda VS Madeline VS Cassandra!

Which of those important girls - or shall I say: VIP's :) - you like the most? I don't mind if you choose them by looks, character or animations. In my opinion everything of that is related to each other. So choose your girl! And yes, only one vote. You need to decide, even if you like two or all of them. Sorry :p


From right to left: (1) Amanda, (2) Madeline, (3) Cassandra

random Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment