Monday 27 July 2020

Small status update

Hey people,

nothing actually changed: still working on Potion Shop, waiting till I get the last CG's of zum Damenhaus and being busy with finding helpful crows, who would do some translations for Potion Shop.

So yeah, working on multiple topics. Can't say for sure when the next zDh update will drop, so I won't do any estimates. Well, maybe that it should drop in August; I think this is sure to say.

By the way, if you wanna help me offering more languages to PSS you can give me a poke. I prefer to talk over my Discord though, since communication is faster there.
I need any langauges, except english, german, spanish and dutch. Whatever language you offer me, I prefer having volunteers, who have those language as their mothers tongue.

See you later
random Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment