Monday 6 July 2020

Delayed zDh update; extended information about PSS

Hey there people of ze world!

In the last post I said that I expect the new Damenhaus version to get released in early July. Sadly I can't make that true. The game is done, but the new CG's are missing/not done yet.
I asked my patrons if I should release the game anyway or if I should wait till those CG's are done. The poll result was clearly to wait until I can add the CG's to the game.
To be honest, I don't think this update is gonna make it even in this month. The reason is that I need to wait till the artist opens commissions again.

In the meantime I will work on Potion Shop Schwesterherz. To make up for the delayed game I'll give you some patron information about what is currently happening:

The greatest thing is that I found a voice actress for Sonja; the protagonist of the game and the one that the player is controlling. I commissioned some lewd sounds from her and I hope that I will have the financial strenght to commission her for all of Sonjas lines at some point.
When the shop got implemented (currently it's only the overworld), I will look for a VA for Linda as well. And later for other important characters, too!

The other big news are that I added a multilingual feature to the game. This means you will have the opportunity to play the game in your own language! This didn't have a big priority for me to implement, but the time was right, so I did it nevertheless.
Speaking of which, I am looking for volunteers who would like to help me with their languages.
I prefer translators, who have this language as their mothers tongue.

Yeah, that's it for now. I thank you for your interest in zum Damenhaus. I hope I will be able to interest you in my future games as well! :)

Have a nice week

Your
random Crow

3 comments:

  1. Take all the time that you need, we can all wait patiently for what you and your team are making. I wish you and your team the best, and I'm looking forward to the new version when it will come out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.
      I am a one man team though :D

      Delete
    2. (though I commissioned an artist for the CG's; that's true)

      Delete