Sunday 2 July 2017

Graphic style poll result, new poll and a quick status update

The question was: Which graphic style do you like more in hentai games?
After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:

221 people voted for:
  1. Pixel:                                                                                    15 (6%)
  2. Clean lines:                                                                          127 (57%)
  3. Both / depends on my mood / depends on game's quality:  79 (35%)

The smoother it looks, the better; I guess we can say this for most of the people.
If I would run this poll again with normal video games I am certain that the results would be the same.
I would vote for #3. For me the gameplay and the overall quality in hentai are important.


The next poll I have for you is about dialogues. I'm not sure if I want to limit this to only 'zum Damenhaus' or hentai games in general. But on a deeper thought, I think both would have the same results. Still, let's say in hentai games overall.

Requirement is that you can read the language - of course - and that you would be able to skip the dialogue.

Since there are so many options that could apply, I allow multiple choice. Please vote on the options that come closest to your opinion!

Quick status update:
New version release tomorrow!


Your random Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment