Tuesday 20 June 2017

Good day, Sir, how are you doing?

Seriously, I have no idea what I could talk about. I want you to know that I continuously doing something for the game. That's most important for me to tell you.

Oh, well, maybe I also can say that the next version will be like 'Things-that-annoy-me-so-I-will-change-them.'

With a decent note of 'This-includes-graphical-stuff-too'.

You can expect graphical embellishments and some new game mechanics.

I wish you a sunny day!

random Crow

8 comments:

  1. I love the game and keep checking back. Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I use Adobe Animate CC; an upgraded version of flash professional.
      Actionscript 3 is the language I use, which was created specificly for flash products.

      Delete
  3. It would be nice whith a toilet in the brothel. Where the guys can relive them self. And Extra kinky then to asign girls to the toilet, so the guys can do it on them. A little urinsex is nothing compared to beastiality.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I "polled" my patrons with toilets as an option for the next big version. There were 2 options, one of them is toilets but most likely the other one is going to win. Poll is still up.

      Delete
  4. Nice game !

    I see vote about dialogue : The text appears very slowly, the time between lines i think so I skyp the entire dialogue !

    I know i need patience -_- , but maybe you can improve this ?
    By having the entire windows of dialogue appears ?

    Oh and these toilets tease me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to adjust the talking speed like how a real person would talk. But I guess I can make it a little faster.

      Delete