Saturday 17 December 2016

Poll result (What is your favourite position of a plantgirl?) and new cassandra poll

After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:

325 people with a multiple choice option voted for:
  1. Tease: 29 (8%)
  2. Handjob: 34 (10%)
  3. Footjob: 86 (25%)
  4. Paizuri:  56 (16%)
  5. Fellatio: 91 (27%)
  6. Vaginal: 97 (28%)
  7. Anal: 132 (39%)
Which brings the winner in this order:
Anal > Vaginal > Fellatio > Footjob > Paizuri > Handjob > Tease

Plantgirls were the first monster girls which made it into the game. Actually the sweet, dominating plant wasn't my first choice. But the animal, which came alongside her, made the decision. (Because when creating bestial stuff, why not start with the classic wolf?)

Mmm, I see a pattern here... Could it be that you people are into bdsm? :> Anal is your favourite, I'm getting used to that now, but the next three positions contains some serious bondage. I should consider bringing some real bdsm content out earlier....

By the way, have you noticed the somehow cut arms in her anal animation? Originally there was something going on with her arms, while she rides the client. I tried some flash animation tools I haven't worked with yet, but the result was not what I expected.
I hope I can find the time to finish this animation.

My own favourite animations of the plantgirl are Tease, Footjob and Fellatio.



And now to the next poll: Cassandra
I'd like to see how the latest character, who was added to the game, keeps up with the rest.
Which are her hottest animations in your eyes?
You will get a multiple choice option again.

As always, after the poll you will get some random information about her.

You will hear from me again at the 24.12.2016, when 1.9 will be released to the public (and 2.0 for Patrons) 

Enjoy yourselfs until then and have a happy pre-christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment