Wednesday 31 August 2016

Poll result (What is your favourite position of Madeline?)

After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:

623 people with a multiple choice option voted for:
  1. Tease: 32 (5%)
  2. Handjob: 53 (8%)
  3. Footjob: 70 (11%)
  4. Paizuri: 37 (5%)
  5. Fellatio: 138 (22%)
  6. Vaginal: 231 (37%)
  7. Anal: 268 (43%)
Which brings the winner in this order:
Anal > Vaginal > Fellatio > Footjob > Handjob > Paizuri > Tease

My personal favourites are vaginal, fellatio and footjob. Besides, I never vote on my own polls, thats your privilege.
Fun fact: Madelines vaginal position took me the longest time ever to animate! There is a lot of variation in it. And with every movement of either the client or her, the other one needed to keep the movement, too.

I expected fellatio, the 69 position, to be on top. It's a so beloved position in real live I thought no matter the quality of it, it will be the favourite. But this poll showed me again that penetration itself is still the best for you. I will remember that for another project for another time.

Madelines dialog appearance nearly changed. Actually the one you know was the first one I draw. After that I did the animations. I realized that her hair is longer and the chin quite sharp in the animations (most likley because I do the animations quite pixelated (That I started to change since 1.4).
I fixed her idle dialog drawings a bit, so it fits the animations. But I loved the original drawing so much that I decided to keep her the way she looks. And I don't regret it.


Normally I would follow with a poll for choosing your favourite position of the common slave.
But I have a different one for you. A question that burns in my soul since I released the very first version of this game. I will set it up after I upload version 1.6, the first one Patrons can try out before puplic can. That will be in 1 - 2 weeks.

I thank you for the interest in the game and the minutes, or even hours you may already have spend on it despite it's early alpha state.

It is never to late to suggest something if you got an idea.

Stay tuned. The best things are not even implemented yet.


random Crow

3 comments:

  1. Were is that burning question or do you mean the paternalism related to the release? If yes, it's completely fine. 1 or 2 weeks is not bad. I saw games with one or two months or owe or two versions behind.

    Something that burns on my soul since I saw your game the first time at the LoK forum: As someone who speaks German, I hate the name of your game, besides I think the German langue isn't very sexy, I can't take mixtures of German and other languages seriously, even in such an little context, but not the worst I read.
    I read an smut story were an doctor with the name, dr. Hundinzaehmer showed up or an other smut game were an character is called Zweibelle, which is way to close to Zwiebel (onion).
    I also saw a few episodes of Girls and Panzer with Japanese dub and English sub, I will never forget the sentence: Do you want to taste my sweet Kartoffel ice cream?. Potato ice cream?!

    It felt good to write that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First the upload of the new version for patrons (1-2 weeks) and after that the poll with the question I'd like to know from all you guys.

    It's the animations which eats most of my time. And my main job :/

    I think you experienced many nonsensical words, which let us germans slap the hands against our foreheads.
    German can be sexy if used right. It's the prejudice we have, thinking it can't; even the germans themelves claim
    that the german language always sounds hard and aggressive, but tend to forget the extrem usefulness and the very exact meaning.

    And I have to say "zum Damenhaus" shouldn't sound that rediculous. I hope so at least.
    I will post a translation and explanation soon on this blog.
    I sticked with a german title, since it's more exceeding and easier to find around the internet.

    Try to take a shine again on german. It is very melodic if not butchered :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remebered a song which showed german lyrics from the best side.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZScp-b59JWA

      Delete