Tuesday 31 December 2019

A whole look at the project (2019 review)

Like the last years, I will do a summarising of everything that got implemented in 2019. I will point out all the important parts:
Here we go:

Tuesday, 5th March 2019 - version 3.6 was released, brought a new section opened for Amanda to explore: The Mountains! Introducing a new slave race: The Kobold!
Original post
Friday, 3rd May 2019 - version 3.7 was released, added the yeti to the mountain location!
Original post
Monday, 12th August 2019 - version 3.8 was released, added sex machines, training rooms and running costs!
Original post
Sunday, 3rd November 2019 - version 3.9 was released, bringing maids and broom closets!
Original post


I expect version 4.1 to be the last one, before focusing 80% of my work time on my new game: Potion Shop Schwesterherz
zum Damenhaus will leave the alpha status. Bug fixes and smaller additions are still highly possible.
In-between I will work on animations, both pixel art and clean lines, as well as some random art works. This should prevent a burn out and give you folks a neat little extra to pass the waiting time for my next game.

I wish you a sweet new years eve and a happy year 2020! Don't blow yourself up :)

Your
random Crow 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't maxed everything yet in the new version, so maybe it's there and I haven't gotten it yet, but is there/can there be lewder versions of the regular girls for maxing out their service lvl?

    ReplyDelete