Friday 29 March 2019

The yeti, a new game and a birthday

Right now I am working on the new animal that gets implemented, The Yeti.(I hope it doesn't take offence to it when I said 'animal'.) I determined all positions of the eight new animations and start animating in the near future.

Before I did the design of the yeti, I finally started with my new game on which I work simultaneously in the Unity engine. The new game is called "Potion Shop Schwesterherz". I invite you to read more about it in my general description on Patreon. And if you are a patron there is even more information to it, with more to come. #Devblog is a thing.

'zum Damenhaus' turned three years about a week ago (21.03.2019). I kept on working at this project and added more content for this period of time. I am sorry for every bug you encountered, but I am still happy that this title held itself well so far. That's also because of your support, so thank you for that.

I wanna finish zDh as good as I can. There will still be quite a couple of updates till I reach that point.

random Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment