Monday 31 December 2018

A whole look at the project (2018 review)

Like the last two years, I will do a summarising of everything that got implemented in 2018. I will point out all the important parts:
Here we go:

Thursday, 16th January 2018 - version 3.0 was released, brought a new section opened for Amanda to explore: The Savanna! Introducing a new slave race: The Lioness!
Original post

Thursday, 6th March 2018 - version 3.1 was released, added the horse to the savanna location!
Original post

Tuesday, 17th April 2018 - version 3.2 was released, Amanda's background story got revealed in form of an in-game comic!
Original post

Thursday, 19th July 2018 - version 3.3 was released, a big gameplay and UI update! Original post

Thursday, 16th September 2018 - version 3.4 was released, added a new dungeon room to the brothel and brought BDSM animations!
Original post

Monday, 3rd December 2018 - version 3.5 was released, added various things that includes Amanda and Cassandra service animations, a change of how to buy rooms and other quality of life updates!
Original post


This year was all about experimenting for me, since I invested much time in finding the best way to start my new upcoming game! Zum Damenhaus is going to be finished (I aim for 2019).
With the release of the newest monster girl in spring 2019, version 3.6, I will split my time to work 50% on zDh and the other 50% on my new game, that will most likely not (yet) be a zDh sequel, but a totally new game that focuses more on the adventure part instead of management. Roll play elements will also be a thing.
When I start working on it I will share information about it step by step on my Patreon (and maybe here on my blog).

Something else I did this year, was taking commissions! If you are interested in my artwork and animations, you may contact me to discuss details. These kind of works are a nice little variety for me.

Oh, and I will do a few more small game parody animations for sure.


2019 will be an interesting year in so many aspects; I can tell you that!
I wish you a happy new year and a "guten Rutsch ins neue Jahr!"

Your random crow

random Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment