Tuesday 11 September 2018

Tentative comission pricelist with a swf example from my first comission: Lily gangbang

Cost per character for one base animation loop: 20$
Cost for extra animation loops: 10$ per loop
Cost for insertion animation: 20$
Cost for cumshot/finisher animation: 20$
Cost for creating/drawing a new character: 20$ (Premade characters such as clients do not cost extra.)
Cost for background: Premade background free. Making a background: 15$
Cost for sounds from my archive: free

Commissioners will get 10% off their first commission!

The aim for the duration of the animation will be generally 1 minute; it just needs to fit, so there is a lot of open space here.
If going over 3 characters we can discuss details.
This price list gets adjusted and extended based on the comissions I already finished.

Example
(You can pause the animation to calculate in your own pace.)

I got 2 comissions already, so I'd say I open up 3 more slots.

You can contact me on my Patreon, discord, newgrounds and my e-mail: randomcrow@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment