Wednesday 21 March 2018

'zum Damenhaus' turns two!

Happy birthday!

Two years ago I released the first version of zum Damenhaus! I didn't advertise it back then (with a few preview exceptions) since right after I released it I decided to program it again from scratch.

Here is my first ever blog post: First Ever Blog Post

Last year I did an origin story of myself about me becoming an adult game maker. If you like to read it, there you go: Origin Story

For this year... well... I haven't prepared anything special, due to the fact that I am currently quite busy. Anyway, how about at least an early concept?

Do you recognize any patterns? :)


Some of you probably sticked around here for quite a while. I am sure you will agree if I say that every update to the game makes it better then before. I will keep doing this procedure and we will get a great game any day in the future!

Thank you for playing and supporting my game! 

Your one and only
random Crow

2 comments:

  1. Well, we know the game have same type of customers for a good reason, its too time consuming to do it. The bad part is now new players might find the game is very unrefined since there's seem to be less variety of customers.

    How about add different clothes for customers, so the new players might get the illusion that there are many types of customers. Makes the game seems less like a basic simulator game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the friendly suggestion.

      Though I'd love to actually make the game more fun in a near update then just change a cosmetic aspect. No hard feelings, I can read out of your lines that you really care about the game and it's popularity.

      Fun fact: It also has a story technical reason why all costumers look the same ;)
      More to that in the very next update!

      Delete