Sunday 14 January 2018

Futa poll result / new body type poll / status report

The question was: Which Futanari animations do you like?
After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:

359 people with a multiple choice option voted for:
  • Futa on Female:              248 (69%)
  • Futa on Male:                   61 (16%)
  • Futa on Futa:                  122 (33%)
  • Female on Futa:             161 (44%)
  • Male on Futa:                  78 (21%)
  • I actually don't like Futa: 96 (26%)

These numbers are very helpful. They will guide me through some tough choices. If you read about this topic some day on this blog or on my patreon, then be sure that this poll had something to do with it.
I can share some expectations with you about this poll. For example is the number of futa disliker surprisingly high. Of course, this only counts for people who play "zum Damenhaus" and find their way here to my blog. Anyway, also the Futa on male numbers I see being larger then I expected.
Futa on Female seems to be like the "entrance point" for this fetish. Lot's of people accept / like it.
The other way around, Female of Futa is kinda the same in my eyes. I image the first one to be more rough but i guess that's not necessarly true.

I liked futa very much back in the past. Today it's not as a strong fetish as it used to be, but I still want to see some of it here and there.
My reaction on this topic:
  • Futa on Female: Love it.    
  • Futa on Male: No, thanks. Especially if the male gets penetrated.
  • Futa on Futa: Yeah, why not?          
  • Female on Futa: Somehow cute.          
  • Male on Futa: Mmm, seldom, but I can live with that.         
  • I actually don't like Futa: I guess I thought something like "as long as the girl gets shoved something into her, then I don't mind if her partner is a girl with a penis or a boy. 

Next poll:
Again, something personal. Simply said: Which body types are okay for you?
You will have multiple votes here. It doesn't need to be your perfect one; just what is fine for you.

I give an example that refers to me:
I would say 4 is good, 3 is fine too, and even 2 isn't a problem for me. You see, I like the skinny types in general.



Quick development status update:
Prepare for the next update in only a couple of days!

Have fun voting and try to enjoy the cold. Well, it depends on where you live I guess^^

random Crow

2 comments: