Saturday 11 November 2017

English poll result and new animation length poll

The question was: How good is your english?
After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:

327 people voted for:

(A) English is my mother tongue: 135 (41%)
(B) I speak and read it as if it is my mother tongue: 69 (21%)
(C) I understand it pretty well: 58 (17%)
(D) Sometimes I don't know some words, but I understand the context most of the time: 55 (16%)
(E) I have to look up quite a lot of words: 2 (0%)
(F) I get a few words and can figure out the rest: 4 (1%)
(G) I even have trouble reading these lines...: 4 (1%)

It's good to know that the great majority of people understand the dialogues and information I put into the game. Now I can do another one based in english without any doubts.
I would put myself into the (C) category; probably a little better.

Next poll:
To get straight to the point, I'd like to know if you think that the current in-game animation length is appropriate. Not especially in terms of variation and quality. I'm talking about the pure duration of each animation.

Animations play for 45 seconds. There are a few exceptions (all gangbang animations, Madeline's bar rape, Amanda x wolf take 1 minute)

As you play the game, did you feel they can go longer? Even shorter?
Don't include the in-game day duration into your decision. Just look at the individual animation.

random Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment