Wednesday 31 May 2017

Bunnygirl poll result and a new poll

The question was: What are your favourite positions of a bunnygirl?
After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:

358 people with a multiple choice option voted for:
  1. Tease: 31 (8%)
  2. Handjob: 36 (10%)
  3. Footjob: 38 (10%)
  4. Paizuri: 40 (11%)
  5. Fellatio: 151 (42%)
  6. Vaginal: 122 (34%)
  7. Anal: 112 (31%)
Which brings the winner in this order:
Fellatio > Vaginal > Anal > Paizuri > Footjob > Handjob > Tease

An interesting curve this time. I noticed that all foreplay animations are relatively the same numbers; which I am happy with.
Fellatio is the big winner of this poll; it never was before. I love this position, but the best parts were hidden, so I decided to do something less realistic in favour for sexiness. You know what it is.

Furthermore anal has high votes again, despite that I needed to do some cuts for this particular animation. In fact, it is the only one, that has no visible cum. Not because I'm lazy, more cause of the perspective. I could have over exaggerated it, but this isn't the style of the game.

For this poll I would have go for Tease, Paizuri, Fellatio and Vaginal as my favourites.


Yay, we are through all the standard client <-> girl positions! We can do the masturbation ones next, but I want something more general first.

Which graphic style do you like more in hentai games?:
Pixel graphics or clean lines?

Please vote on the poll!

As a side note: "zum Damenhaus" is also considered as pixel graphic, even though the resolution is quite high. But this poll focuses on your likes on hentai games in general.



Tiny pixel Amanda says 'hi'!

No comments:

Post a Comment