Thursday 27 April 2017

VIP poll result; bunnygirl poll; status

The question was: Which VIP do you like the most?
 
After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:
214 people voted for:
  1. Amanda      50 (23%)
  2. Madeline     99 (46%)
  3. Cassandra  65 (30%)
Wow, you guys surprise me! I could have sworn that Cassandra would be on top.
However, my vote also belongs to Madeline. I like her honest and loyal character.

Those three girls are the least that I wanted to have in the game. Before I even released it, there was another one, but I'm not sure if she will make it...

So, which poll is the next? I hope you all have been introduced to the latest slave race: The Bunnygirl. Because you now can vote on the best positions of her! You will have a multiple choice option.



Furthermore I am aware of the other positions in her (and in the other girls) set, but to make it even with the other position-polls I'll continue this way with the bunnygirl, too.


Status update:
Patrons and the public will get their new versions in the very early may! I hope you see forward to it.

Good luck out there in the real world, folks!

random Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment