Thursday 13 October 2016

Another polls (Animations vs CG's) results and slave's poll

The question was: What do you like more in an arousing video game?

After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:

284 people voted for:
  1. Animations: 184 (64%)
  2. CG's (Images): 11 (3%)
  3. Both of them: 89 (31%)
This vote was only for interest. I don't intend to do CG's, like I said before.
The numbers speak for themself. In all fairness, people came to this blog, because they somewhat like the game 'zum Damenhaus'. So it has to be expected that most of them would rather see animations in a sexy videogame, while 1/3 says, that they don't have any problem with CG's, too, in general.
Only 3% would prefer CG's over animations.

My vote would go to the majority: I like animations.


Time to set up the new poll: It's about the common human slave, like I announced a while ago.
If you find her in a room together with a client, which animation(s) you think is / are the hottest?
You get a multiple choice option yet again.

After the poll is done I will tell you something more about the slave.

Have fun voting and I hope you find the results as interesting as I do.

random Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment