Sunday 24 July 2016

Poll result (What is your favourite position of Amanda?)

After 30 days of voting the poll is done and we now take a closer look at the results:

159 people with a multiple choice option voted for:
  1. Tease: 19 (11%)
  2. Handjob: 8 (5%)
  3. Footjob: 36 (22%)
  4. Paizuri: 17 (10%)
  5. Fellatio: 20 (12%)
  6. Vaginal: 68 (42%)
  7. Anal: 52 (32%)
Which brings the winner in this order:
Vaginal > Anal > Footjob > Fellatio > Tease > Paizuri > Handjob

I now give my thoughts on every position and how this poll will influence future animations.

1. Tease:
This one surprised me the most. Even though the characters don't touch each other (besides the foot on the shoulder) the numbers for this positon are far beyond zero. We can clearly see the dominance Amanda shows which fits the character.

2. Handjob:
The back light of everything. Dispite the hand movement I like here I have to admit that I fucked up the posture and some proportions of the client. Because of that I never used him as a reference for another animation. But I really like the dodge at the end :D

3. Footjob:
I thought this one would take the lead besides vaginal. Well, it nearly did. The footjob shows more than tease the dominance Amanda has over her client. I always liked that.

4. Paizuri:
Paizuri and Fellatio had a head to head race since the start of the poll. I knew from the beginning that these two will be the good middle of everything. Furthermore with the animation itself, I was very limited in movement, however it needs to happen since this kind of position is very common, even if it doesn't show Amanda's dominance that much (which should be always important for me, actually)

5. Fellatio:
A classic one. Dominance is a little short here, too. I need to get every female character better in her role. Well, if I re-think the overall position, there were a lot more which would fit better for Amanda. Something different I didn't really like: The flow of the cum. It's like water. Fortunately I improved much with drawing these liquids. What I liked? The spit at the end, when accidentally some of this stuff went in her mouth :)

6. Vaginal:
My favourite. It perfectly shows Amanda's personality like I wanted to have it. It was the first animation I did with her. The fact she ignores that the client is actually done and keeps on going is both funny and hot.

7. Anal:
I underestimated the power of anal! This position is the second best you like, even though I actually need to adjust the "camera", to give the POV a more downwards angle. This animation is 2D like the others of course, but it looks TOO 2D if you know what I mean. Overall I planned to give anal animations more love.


Please be aware, that the quality of the animations will raise over time, since I'm only human and drawing wasn't something I started with in primary school.

The whole survey was quite interesting for me and I hope the future ones will be, too!

I set up the next poll in about week and this one will then be all about Madeline.

If you like to share some of your thougts how you feel about certain animations, it will defintily help me, if you post it here.

I wish you a nice, sunny afternoon!

random Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment