Wednesday 22 June 2016

Polls and animation template

Good evening folks,

you may have noticed the poll on the blogs right side-bar.

I plan on doing more to get some interesting statistics in. These statistics will help me for future drawings and animations.

I first start of with your favorite poisiton of Amanda. You will have mulitple choices. Everything can be an aspect, like position, situation, behavior, graphical characteristics or maybe your favorite way seeing someone cumming.
I recommend deciding by your feeling; what you like watching the most.

In case you forgot how some animations look like, I have a position templet for you at the end
of this post. You may help yourself with it.

If the poll is done I tell you my favorite animations of her and I'm sure I can get you some
extra random information afterwards.

If you want to share more of your thought's, please do so and comment on this post.

Best wishes

Your random Crow

No comments:

Post a Comment